• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Back up and running
02-03-2010, 03:42 AM,
Back up and running
Hello all,
I joined this club a little over a month ago and quickly got a couple of games either going or on the verge of going only to have my computer crash. I have a new computer now that I just got up and running, but unfort. Ive lost track of the those games. Im hoping those people will read this and let me know who they are. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks kirk hutzel
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2010, 06:06 AM,
RE: Back up and running
(02-03-2010, 03:42 AM)kirk Wrote: Hello all,
I joined this club a little over a month ago and quickly got a couple of games either going or on the verge of going only to have my computer crash. I have a new computer now that I just got up and running, but unfort. Ive lost track of the those games. Im hoping those people will read this and let me know who they are. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thanks kirk hutzel

HiHi

Just a thought Kirk, but if you haven't already, it may pay you to actually post your request on the individual game/s forum/s proper, not everybody checks out this GD Forum and you know which games you have, so go to the appropriate Forum and try there.

Good Luck

All the Best
Peter
02-04-2010, 02:13 AM,
RE: Back up and running
(02-03-2010, 06:06 AM)Kingmaker Wrote:
(02-03-2010, 03:42 AM)kirk Wrote: Hello all,

HiHi

Just a thought Kirk, but if you haven't already, it may pay you to actually post your request on the individual game/s forum/s proper, not everybody checks out this GD Forum and you know which games you have, so go to the appropriate Forum and try there.

Good Luck

All the Best
Peter

Thanks for the tip, I will do that. kirk