• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Stock scenarios campaign - dedicated opponent needed
02-05-2010, 07:02 PM,
RE: Stock scenarios campaign - dedicated opponent needed
Jesper,
the idea is exactly as Vesa said. Above mentioned set of scens is taken by Walrus (and he picked another six where he plays as Aussie and I serve him as oppo there).
However it seems I am back in sort of normal gaming now (and whats important scenarios are nor as time consuming as generated battles), so if you are interested in such commitment we may work somehing out. It could be WW2 or MBT. Drop me an email, we will see. I could take e.g. Italians in SPWW2 (there are couple of scens with them I haven't played yet) and maybe you can play scandinavian side scens (there are couple including norwegians and swedes, no danes though).
Up to you, mate, but you are one of the players I will always play against with pleasure.
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2010, 08:10 AM,
RE: Stock scenarios campaign - dedicated opponent needed
(02-05-2010, 07:02 PM)czerpak Wrote: Jesper,
the idea is exactly as Vesa said. Above mentioned set of scens is taken by Walrus (and he picked another six where he plays as Aussie and I serve him as oppo there).
However it seems I am back in sort of normal gaming now (and whats important scenarios are nor as time consuming as generated battles), so if you are interested in such commitment we may work somehing out. It could be WW2 or MBT. Drop me an email, we will see. I could take e.g. Italians in SPWW2 (there are couple of scens with them I haven't played yet) and maybe you can play scandinavian side scens (there are couple including norwegians and swedes, no danes though).
Up to you, mate, but you are one of the players I will always play against with pleasure.

It was late nigth so I was not very sharp when I read your post ;)
Mail is on its way.
Quote this message in a reply