• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Best tank action?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BoB Carentan
23.53%
4 23.53%
Tali Ihantala 1944
5.88%
1 5.88%
Osvobozhdenie
11.76%
2 11.76%
Winter War
5.88%
1 5.88%
Enemy at the Gates
0%
0 0%
Kelly's Heroes
17.65%
3 17.65%
Wheels Of Terror
0%
0 0%
Cross of Iron
23.53%
4 23.53%
Saving Private Ryan
11.76%
2 11.76%
Battle of the Bulge
0%
0 0%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best tank action - Part II - Poll
01-08-2010, 11:09 AM,
RE: Best tank action - Part II - Poll
LOL!
Jack after the success of my "truck wars" scenario I was not sure I could do Ht's justice. :rolleyes:
I am working on a scenario for the entire Northern Europe campaign designed in West Front, in seven turns. It does have Ht's! :smoke:

cheers

RR
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2010, 07:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-11-2010, 09:50 PM by Crossroads.)
Big Dawg Wrote:
MrRoadrunner Wrote:And there were no Ht's?

RR

This is an outrage! Give this man his Ht's!

Ed, Where is your HT scenario?

MORE Ht's!

The sole reason for including Enemy at the Gates is not the awesome opening sequence as such but the bold decision of the German player to bring his Ht's to front lines.

OK, we briefly see what is a mk III (?) as well but let us pretend it was not there :)

The director unfortunately cuts back to Russian player before we learn whether the Ht platoon participated in an assault or not!!! Big Grin

What we saw as well of course was the Russian player boldy attacking despite his infantry being Low on Supply. We see them however receiving a positive Maintaining Supply roll as their files get thinner.

The Russian MG units, close to their HQ, are on Supply but wisely give supporting fire from behind in order to not risk them against the mighty German Ht's.

EDIT: Additional bonus points for realistically portraying the use of Air Force within JTCS! See German player targetting several T34 platoons for air attacks! See Stukas attacking hapless, unarmed low value infantry platoons instead! :smoke:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-31-2010, 05:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2010, 05:40 AM by Crossroads.)
As the poll is now closed, a quick bump! to close the topic...

BoB Carentan and Cross of Iron share the most votes, therefore I will let my vote decide the winner...

And to prove it is not only La Donna who are mobilé, I move my vote back to Carentan :eek1:, making it a clear winner with FIVE votes!!!

Cross and Kelly's Heroes share the second place with THREE votes.

Thanks for everyone providing links to these cool vids cheers
Visit us at CSLegion.com