• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New recruit looking for a game
01-25-2010, 02:21 AM,
New recruit looking for a game
Signed up before and never got out of boot camp. This time I'm determined to graduate. I have ES and AotR. I would prefer playing Germans in AotR, but don't have a preference in ES.

If someone wants to help this newbie get out of bootcamp, I would appreciate it. I have never played a PBEM game of SB, so if you want to pick the scenario, optional rules, etc., that is ok with me.

Thanks!

Jamey
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2010, 03:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2010, 03:41 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
RE: New recruit looking for a game
Pick something from ES and set it up and I will get you out of boot camp.

My email is [email protected].
01-25-2010, 09:42 AM,
Send me something from ES. I'd send you one, but you don't have your email listed in your profile.

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

01-25-2010, 11:57 PM,
Welcome to the SB ladder, glad to see you're jumping in and getting going on the PBEM! I think you'll find it quite a fun experience, much more interesting (and difficult) than playing the AI.

You probably should have an EMAIL address on your profile if you're planning on being an active member on the boards and ladder. Aids in the communication between players, as well as if the management (me) ever needs to contact you.

If you're worried about SPAM and the like, most of us have accounts that are used specifically for gaming purposes. Keeps your main Inbox less cluttered and free from potential SPAM.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
01-26-2010, 12:07 PM,
My bad! I had an email address in my profile, but I forgot to to check the box to make it public.

Thanks.