• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hint on viewing the new site
01-21-2010, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2010, 09:42 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Thumbs_Up  Hint on viewing the new site
Gents,
If you are finding that you need to use a scroll bar to view the new pages, consider changing your 'theme' setting.

There are 3 'flavors' of this theme available, go to: Control Panel->My Options->Change Options->Theme, then click on the drop down menu.

Try blitz_wide or blitz_1024, perhaps if will work better with your particular resolution?
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2010, 10:28 AM,
RE: Hint on viewing the new site
Thanks for that info. A question though, is there any way to change the color theme of the site like you could before? If not, then well, I can live with the blue.
Send this user an email
01-21-2010, 01:20 PM,
I was a fan of the green. Big Grin
01-22-2010, 12:37 AM,
I've tried all four of the settings and still have to scroll up/down and left/right. With one of the options it puts it all within the screen, but still have to scroll up/downa adn left/right with the things on the right and left having priority, for lack of a better word. I can live with it, the idea was to see about not having to scroll left/right.
01-22-2010, 12:50 AM,
The color themes will return, but they are not currently available. Raz wanted to get the functionality completely squared away before we started on chrome.