• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The New Blitz
01-15-2010, 04:10 AM,
The New Blitz
Congratulation Raz on the lay out, I like the new Access to the H2H and and the general lay out....A much needed make over

Regards
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2010, 04:16 AM,
RE: The New Blitz
Thanks Ted!Much appreciated cheers
Send this user an email
01-15-2010, 07:54 AM,
(01-15-2010, 04:16 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Thanks Ted!Much appreciated cheers

Raz,

What screen resolution is the new site deisgned with? When looking at the site in 1280x1024 I get a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen with a little bit of scroll in it. It's not a big deal, but I'd rather not scroll to see the last few characters on the right hand side if I don't have to.

Thanks,
Mike
01-15-2010, 08:01 AM,
Mike,the theme is designed at 1280 px.
There are 3 'flavors' of this theme available: Control Panel->My Options->Change Options->Theme
Try blitz_wide or blitz_1024,perhaps if will work better whit your particular resolution.
Send this user an email
01-15-2010, 11:49 PM,
(01-15-2010, 08:01 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Mike,the theme is designed at 1280 px.
There are 3 'flavors' of this theme available: Control Panel->My Options->Change Options->Theme
Try blitz_wide or blitz_1024,perhaps if will work better whit your particular resolution.

Thanks, Raz.

Blitz_1024 works well.

Mike
01-16-2010, 06:41 AM,
Feeling more comfortable with the navigation and really impressed how fast things are being fixed.

Than you to all involved! cheers
Send this user an email
01-20-2010, 08:15 PM,
I can't under stand a lot of you guy's, 100 hit's on the New Blitz and only a hand full of replies, if you stopped and thought of the effort that RAZ as put into this change over a reply of some kind would be encouraging
01-21-2010, 08:06 AM,
(01-20-2010, 08:15 PM)hedgehog(FGM) Wrote: I can't under stand a lot of you guy's, 100 hit's on the New Blitz and only a hand full of replies, if you stopped and thought of the effort that RAZ as put into this change over a reply of some kind would be encouraging
Ted,
Just so you know the officers have thanked Raz for his amazing efforts over the last 18 months on our own MB. To be honest if we did this job for the praise we would all have left years ago! LOL

But thank you (and the other guys) for posting your appreciation. :)
01-21-2010, 08:50 AM,
(01-21-2010, 08:06 AM)Foul. Wrote:
(01-20-2010, 08:15 PM)hedgehog(FGM) Wrote: I can't under stand a lot of you guy's, 100 hit's on the New Blitz and only a hand full of replies, if you stopped and thought of the effort that RAZ as put into this change over a reply of some kind would be encouraging
Ted,
Just so you know the officers have thanked Raz for his amazing efforts over the last 18 months on our own MB. To be honest if we did this job for the praise we would all have left years ago! LOL

But thank you (and the other guys) for posting your appreciation. :)

Thanks Darren for your reply, i suppose my comment was aimed at
the non officers, players who could have at least mentioned some thing
about the new site
01-21-2010, 09:02 AM,
Ted,

Some of "us" non-officers might even have sent Raz praise through PM's and e-mails? ;)

Though, I am willing to post it in public.
I do like the look and feel of the new site. :thumbs_up:

Most of the issues I had were related to my own computer settings and once handled I have a greater respect for his hard work. :bow:

cheers

HSL