• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Blitz Site coming on line soon!
01-14-2010, 12:27 AM,
New Blitz Site coming on line soon!
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to pass on some exiting news from the upper management.

"Attention all Wargamers,

We will shortly be transitioning to a new website built by Raz. It will require you to do nothing as all the data will be transferred by us.

Our new site will be an integrated site which will greatly simplify some functions under the hood. It'll also have a new look.

It will not be the final product as we will start with the basics and add new functionality after it's up and running. If in you travels on the site you run into issues, please make a note and pass the info via this message board.

Regards,

Jim vK"

Keep your eyes peeled, and once release, if there are any issues, make sure to let Dennis and I know...

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2010, 12:38 AM,
RE: New Blitz Site coming on line soon!
Obviously the new site is on-line.

If you have any issues, please reply here. I'll make sure any and all get forwarded to the powers that be.

One thing, all ladder 'armies' have been reset to the US Army. You'll have to go in manually and fix that. Avatars for the ladder have also been deleted. Sorry for the inconvenience there.

The SB ladder is also missing the title names next to the game reports. I'm working to have that fixed, perhaps replacing the pictures with just the title or something. We'll see.

It's a work in progress, keep that in mind. There'll be some growing pains involved...
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply