• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes in the size of some Dialogs
01-14-2010, 04:01 AM,
Changes in the size of some Dialogs
Based on the input from the forum, more specifically screen shots provided by Dog Soldier, we have new Dialog sizes for

The Reinforcement Dialog
The Release Dialog

...I think these previously showed 9 lines - now they will show 16

The Show Org Dialog is larger as well
And the Air Support Dialog has increased in width to better show the Formation names of the air units which was previously being cut off.

I know many people wanted all dialogs to be customizable but that is one of those easier said than done things and this was what we could do.

We certainly appreciate the input from the forum and you guys will start to see this change in updates released after this point.

Glenn
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2010, 04:05 AM,
RE: Changes in the size of some Dialogs
Thanks to all involved for doing this. cheers
01-14-2010, 05:04 AM,
Indeed, my thanks too, and thanks to Glenn for a quick and positive response.
01-14-2010, 05:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-14-2010, 05:55 AM by Aaron.)
Good job on this one and for Dog Soldier for bringing it up, in about 5 years can you make them even bigger than what your doing now because im getting old and slowly going blind. About as wide as a 25in screen please

Aaron

Hey Glenn i just checked the HPS site and the patch isnt out yet, whats taking so long.
Rangers Lead the Way
01-14-2010, 06:23 AM,
Many thanks Glenn for making this change and thanks to Brian for his excellent pitch! LOL Big Grin

HPS comes up trumps again, were else do you see this amount of customer support?......:bow:
01-14-2010, 08:50 AM,
Very impressive support as usual. One reason I've been buying and playing these games since S41 was released (besides the beauty of the underlying game engine) is because I know HPS supports their games like no one else in the business. Kudos! Thanks for listening to us and considering our ideas!

Taffy6
01-14-2010, 12:38 PM,
Wow, that was quick. That's one hell of a turnaround time to the customers and fans. Thanks to you Glenn and HPS !