• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone playing a game?
01-04-2010, 09:13 AM,
Anyone playing a game?
Guys,

Seems awfully quiet here. Who is playing a game?

I have three going at this time. Just curious!
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2010, 09:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2010, 09:53 AM by Dog Soldier.)
RE: Anyone playing a game?
Not too unusual for activity to be low during the last two weeks due to the holidays.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
01-20-2010, 01:59 PM,
Just finished my first PBEM game, lots of fun. I played the scenario Phalanx vs. Legion from Gallic Wars as the Romans and it was interesting seeing my opponent try tactics that differed from the AI. Although I still get the feeling that the Romans can take the Phalanx head on and win.
01-20-2010, 02:26 PM,
(01-20-2010, 01:59 PM)SnowBlue Wrote: Just finished my first PBEM game, lots of fun. I played the scenario Phalanx vs. Legion from Gallic Wars as the Romans and it was interesting seeing my opponent try tactics that differed from the AI. Although I still get the feeling that the Romans can take the Phalanx head on and win.

I'd be happy to let you try.
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
01-21-2010, 05:08 AM,
Cats,

You interested in a medium sized game? Something from Punic maybe? Something of a set-piece battle?
Al Amos
Start with God - the first step in learning is bowing down to God; only fools thumb their noses at such wisdom and learning. - Proverbs 1:7 The Message
01-22-2010, 10:10 AM,
Al,

Thanks, but I must pass. I have a full plate!