• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for an opponent for a PBEM game.
01-07-2010, 01:35 PM,
RE: Looking for an opponent for a PBEM game.
It's done. Walrus and thank you very much Doc Soldier. I was looking in my profile and could not find the link. Now I did. To search for opponents is well post here in the forum? I'm a beginner
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2010, 10:08 PM,
roman Wrote:To search for opponents is well post here in the forum? I'm a beginner

Read the first post of this thread and perhaps couple others where opponents are requested. You should have a good enough picture from there. Then just start a new thread with the info of the type of battle you would like to play. That should do the trick. You can also ask for mentoring, there are some players who are willing to help rookies with their first battles, teaching how and what to do.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
01-10-2010, 01:48 PM,
Oh Tusked one. If you liked that, here are two more.
From Sir Charles Omen, paraphrased,'English is a bastardized mongrolization created by Norman Men at Arms to pick up Anglo Saxon Bar Maids."

My favorite is by some Austrian named Zigler or Grigler or something like that. Again, paraphrased; 'All languages borrow a phrase or so from other languages. English follows them down dark allies, mugs them and lifts any loose grammer from their pockets.'
01-10-2010, 07:19 PM,
Ha ha...very good LB...like those a lot.

Cheers
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?