• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Air Force
12-30-2009, 03:00 PM,
c_Question Mark  Air Force
Does it do any good to highlight a particular air unit before plotting it for an attack? I was under the impression that one was just stuck with the luck-of-the-draw?

Thank you,

Pat

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2009, 08:38 PM,
RE: Air Force
Section 5.16
Page 59

If a side has more than one type of Air Attack assigned to it, the Air Attack that arrives is randomly determined from the “pool” of Air Attacks for that side (as determined by the scenario designer). The types and number of Air Attack(s) still available to a side in a scenario (if any) can be viewed by selecting “Available Air Support” from the Status pop-down menu. This information is not shown for the opposing side if a Fog of War option is on.

cheers

RR
12-31-2009, 06:25 AM,
What if the pool is mostly fighters, like me109's. Does it make sense to target infantry rather than tanks? Or the opposite with JU87's? I usually don't have much success with aircraft against armor. I still target tanks, but if I see stacked up infantry, I usually opt for that (or HQ's).
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-31-2009, 08:29 AM,
It doesn't seem to matter what I target or with what. My airstrikes always find any empty truck within range. :rolleyes:

Thanx!

Hawk
12-31-2009, 11:10 AM,
Hawk Kriegsman Wrote:It doesn't seem to matter what I target or with what. My airstrikes always find any empty truck within range. :rolleyes:

Thanx!

Hawk

Yeah, and most of the time that empty truck is in the same hex as the armor. Arrrghhh... I hate random! :hissy:
12-31-2009, 11:16 AM,
XLVIII Pz. Korp Wrote:Yeah, and most of the time that empty truck is in the same hex as the armor. Arrrghhh... I hate random! :hissy:

You are so right. Oh the pain of it all.

Thanx!

Hawk
12-31-2009, 12:32 PM,
Mine always find my own Halftracks. :rolleyes:

You are welcome Earl. Happy New Year! EekWhip

cheers

RR
01-01-2010, 01:26 AM,
MrRoadrunner Wrote:Mine always find my own Halftracks. :rolleyes:

You are welcome Earl. Happy New Year! EekWhip

cheers

RR

Ed,
Your the man!....only the rocks and halftracks are forever

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."