• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Merry Xmas &Thanks
12-26-2009, 05:01 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Merry Xmas &Thanks
Just like to say mery xmas to everyone in the squad battles community. I'd also like to say think you to all those that keep this series of games so well supported and updated, official and unofficial. THe value for money you get with these games is incredible in this profit driven day and age.

Big thumbs up to HPS, hope they continue for many years to come.

Now back to my Sqd Battles inspired xmas reading cheers
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2009, 11:00 AM,
RE: Merry Xmas &Thanks
You're welcome Ivan...tell your firends so we can grow the SB community!

Merry Christmas!
Rich
12-28-2009, 04:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2009, 04:49 AM by Ivan.)
Rich

have you ever conisidered having a trade stand at Salute? They have thousands of wargamers attend. Although primarily table top they are open to related products. I've been to a couple and they are amazing.

pics of last years show

http://www.salute.co.uk/
12-28-2009, 08:23 AM,
Hey Adam,

Would be nice, but since I live in the US (Virginia) not much chance I could do that. We have a reseller - Duchet - who might do something like that though, but not sure if they do.

I'm tentatively looking at going to Historicon in 2010 in Maryland & then we'll be having TillerCon in May 2010 partnered with a miniatures group...so those will give a little more exposure.
12-28-2009, 08:50 AM,
Hope all the sqbers had a great Christmas and my hiatus is fantastic to see this game and ladder in such great shape. Kudos to all involved
244 games with legend that is Richie61
12-29-2009, 04:51 AM,
Yes, it would be a bit far for you! I get my games from Duchet, his service is excellent. Next time I order from him I'll mention it to him just to see what he thinks.

Nice to see Laza posting. One of my first ladder opponents many years ago. Would be nice to play you again sometime Laz.
12-29-2009, 11:53 AM,
Gday Adam

Nice to see some of old guard still kicking after nearly a decade.
If you ever want a sqb game send us a email

Happy Hunting

Laz
244 games with legend that is Richie61
12-30-2009, 04:36 AM,
Hi Laz

I'll be going away for a few days, will send you an email when I get back early January.

Happy New Year

Adam