• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Share your thoughts on..............
12-12-2009, 11:23 PM,
Share your thoughts on..............
What is the most confusing :conf: part of the Ancient War games for you?
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2009, 02:59 PM,
RE: Share your thoughts on..............
For me is what is the best choice of move to make? Skirmish is still a bit of a mystery. The leaders also take the lead a bit to much in the group command choice.
12-20-2009, 05:00 AM,
I find the interface really clunky and non-intuitive.
12-20-2009, 09:06 AM,
The interface does take some getting used to. Could you give some examples? There is no right or wrong answers here. Just different paradigms.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-21-2009, 03:42 AM,
I think the "No Command Box" option is still too sticky and is in urgent need of work. I'm hopeful it will be smoothed out in future patches.

Tim
01-07-2010, 02:40 AM,
I think we still have some issues with the engine or programing or something. At the start of a PBEM GW game I was sending my LC in a nice tight formation and when I had the return move they deceided to go every direction and by themselves. They were not in line and not even close to a enemy unit.

Is anyone else having frustration moments or is it just me.
01-07-2010, 04:24 AM,
I'm with you, the movement of the units group is chaotic, disorderly usually end by interfering between them, even their own leaders. It is an aspect of the game that should be improved.:stir:
01-07-2010, 12:48 PM,
Paul is actively trying to address these issues, so keep the reports coming - and if you can provide game files to illustrate please do. He's committed to supporting the games and making them the best they can be.
01-07-2010, 11:12 PM,
rahamy Wrote:Paul is actively trying to address these issues, so keep the reports coming - and if you can provide game files to illustrate please do. He's committed to supporting the games and making them the best they can be.

Rahamy, you might want to clarify if you and Paul want these reports and game files posted here or sent directly by email. I'm all in favor of discussing the games and their problems publicly but I'd like to know if that's actually what you have in mind.

Thanks,

Tim