• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Seasons Greetings to all OpS ladder members.
12-25-2009, 10:21 PM,
Seasons Greetings to all OpS ladder members.
Brian, myself and the whole Blitz staff would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

2010 will see a completely new Blitz site and at least one new HPS title to get your teeth into, i will also be more active at the OpS H2H area which has been updated as part of the site overhaul and looking for players to test new/edited scenarios, there will also be Sergio's excellent ongoing Tourneys. Big Grin

With forum access to the top guys in PzC/MC like Glenn and Dave, HPS testers Volcano Man, RickyB and steel god and the fact we also support Ed's _Alt scenarios project means we believe the OpS area at the Blitz is the place to discuss and enjoy these fantastic games on the net. Big Grin

Thank's to everyone for your contributions to the OpS ladder over the last year..........:bow:
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2009, 06:51 PM,
RE: Seasons Greetings to all OpS ladder members.
Foul. Wrote:Brian, myself and the whole Blitz staff would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

Thank you very much, same wishes for you

Foul. Wrote:2010 will see a completely new Blitz site and at least one new HPS title to get your teeth into

Are the bets allowed? I bet that if it's a PzC it will be Tunisia '43 and if it's a MC it's going to be Greece '85
12-26-2009, 06:55 PM,
¡Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año a todos!

(Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone!) :smoke:

We still need someone for Von Luck Tourney!! Enlist now!! Whip

Best regards.
12-27-2009, 08:56 PM,
:cheeky: