• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game anyone?
11-25-2009, 02:01 PM,
Answering the call of the Eastern Front
After a long delay, von Krieg's electronic Legions once more surge towards the sound of the guns.
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2009, 03:21 PM,
RE: Game anyone?
Jim,

If you still want a battle, drop me a line !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
11-26-2009, 12:10 AM,
Antoni,

Message sent to your gmail... To twist Larry Reese's old motto... I can run, but I'll only die tired... :scare: :boom2:
11-27-2009, 09:25 PM,
Thunder Wrote:If you want another game boss send me a file and I'll be kind...LOL

I still got free slots so if you are still interested you can send something over,

Cheers
11-30-2009, 06:22 PM,
If you're interested in a monster scenario on the East Front I can send over the files and a move for my latest? I'd love to play as the Germans (or either side really).

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
12-01-2009, 02:39 AM,
How big is BIG? I know when you say big, that means Super Gargantuan.
12-01-2009, 12:14 PM,
Hello Larry,

Im still interested in a game but i rather only take on the medium sized scenarios for warm up.

Maybe we could play a medium sized one now and keep the big one for later :)

Cheers,
Barre
12-01-2009, 03:48 PM,
No problem Barre, just let me know what you mean by medium and we can see if we can hook something up. Jim, big is probably "huge"... Large map with full strength German infantry division, 2 panzer divisions, and a hungarian division as well as ancillary units, and on the Soviet side probably around two tank armies. (there's a good Word document with additional details that comes with the scenario) It plays faster than you think it would (at least to me). And for those of you who are playing it right now, feel free to send me feedback - if we don't get it I can't make improvements to the scenario.

Later,

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.