• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

52" LCD game playing
11-19-2009, 08:55 AM,
RE: 52" LCD game playing
Enough enough getting Hulk colour just reading this.Didnt get this green when i worked at sea Jim.Your a bad bad man.Enjoy it though:mad::mad::mad:
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2009, 02:50 AM,
John,

Stop on by and you can enjoy it too... You are always welcome at my place...

Take care,

Jim
11-21-2009, 09:12 AM,
I kill you and your 52" monitor!

Unfortunately, I must make do with my puny 21". I'd love to play that set up. My wife would probably have me executed though.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
11-22-2009, 07:58 AM,
cheersIf i ever get that far Jim i will a few beers a couple of southern comforts wait till your asleep them steal it.Nice invite but i hate flying had a real bad time on a plane and watching air crash investigation slightly puts me off.IE not visiting you but flying.
01-13-2010, 05:24 AM,
von Manstein Wrote:I've played on 32" LCD in Full HD and it was GREAT!!! But 52"??? Eek

OMG! I just bought a used 24" 16:9 Full HD 1980x1020 screen from my friend :eek1:

This is a life altering experience :eek1:

But 52"??? Eek Eek
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-14-2010, 12:15 AM,
I just bought a new laptop with an HDMI port (and SPDIF for the surround sound receiver). Barely cracked the packaging open yet, but one of my first things to try will be connecting to our LCD (can't remember the size exactly, but something like 40"), especially since the laptop has a Blu-Ray player in it.

Mike
01-15-2010, 04:28 PM,
lol I bet this new Blitz format looks great on a 52,new club size is a little big for my 21" monitor.My roommate has a 52" projection piece of unspeakable you can't use it cause it's mine and you must suffer.
I dont go in the front room much these days.Everytime I go in there all I can seeis,THE MAGNITUDE OF IT ALL.lol