• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

what is divided ground?
11-16-2009, 08:06 AM,
RE: what is divided ground?
Divided Ground is a "Crappy game" the overall game sucked.Mostly due in part to the fact John Tiller didn't have anything to do with the making of the game.It was just a way to make some money off the engine.It's a disgrace to John Tiller and it's sad that such a bad game is using such a great engine.
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2009, 01:51 AM,
I thought the game was one of the best in concept but had very poor scenarios. I would really like to see something along its lines available, and it seems from some posts above, there may be one out soon.

Can't wait!

cheers
Send this user an email
11-17-2009, 04:45 AM,
You bet, getting closer to releasing every day.

Modern Wars: Volume I which includes a Middle East game and the Vietnam game.

Modern Wars: Volume I: Middle East (1948-1985)
Modern Wars: Volume I: Vietnam (1948-1985)

Vietnam is similar to what exists with DGVN, although with new functionality and new OOB's while the Middle East portion is a complete rebuild.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-17-2009, 05:47 AM,
Hi Jason, any hope to see 80's and 90's european equipment, with hypopetical cold/hot war scn with Bundeswher, Warsaw Pact, Nato and so on?
That would be the final goal!
TALONCIGAR
11-17-2009, 06:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2009, 06:07 AM by Jason Petho.)
That would be Modern Wars: Volume II

Modern Wars: Volume II: Korea (strictly dealing with the Korean War)
Modern Wars: Volume II: NATO vs Warsaw Pact (1948 - 1985)

Planning to release in 2011.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-17-2009, 10:09 AM,
Good stuff in the works all, it WILL be worth the wait!! Divided Ground Middle East is nothing like it's former self, good times!

Mike
11-18-2009, 02:32 AM,
Hi Taloncigar,

another little project called Cold War Europe with the timeline 1948 - 1991 is still under construction by some lonely wolves.

Most of the works are nearly done and release should be next spring. If you want to hear more about it let me know.

Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)