• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Design Questions?
11-13-2009, 05:01 AM,
RE: Scenario Design Questions?
After looking at the articles and looking at the thread, there seems to be more detail in the message board with examples. It would be a nice addition to what he already has there.
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2009, 05:17 AM,
Agreed. :smoke:
If Herr Huib can find the time to do it, he does have a flair for writing clearly, a compilation article would be nice for us all. :thumbs_up:

cheers

RR
11-13-2009, 07:02 AM,
Jim von Krieg Wrote:Huib,

Could you create an article from the message board traffic to hang on the Blitz OR would you mind if I did it? I would like to capture your methodology for the club. That is quite a systematic process and I love systematic approaches to doing things.

thanks...

Jim

Jim,

Go ahead and feel free to use/ edit it as you like. I remember I drew it up in MS Word before I posted it, but I lost the original text after a computer crash when I had to format the HD.
On another note, I know that David Galster has developed a brilliant tool in Excel that allows you to translate geographical coordinates to hex numbers, once you have determined a single hex number at a given coordinate (for example a town centre). This is especially useful for very large maps, with multiple overlays. I'll ask him.

Huib
11-13-2009, 11:23 PM,
Huib,

I'll work it back into a word document, then repost it as an article... I'll want to grasp the procedures so I can start up von Krieg's scenario production line... and pulling this together will help me do that...

I'm hoping to put a little work into scenario designing over the next year and any advice or tips you can render would be greatly appreciated...

Take care,

Jim