Hope you're OK, Jim.

Crazy news.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2009, 11:09 AM,
RE: Jump TAC Operational in Texas
Jim,

My thoughts are with you & your men/ women.
11-06-2009, 03:09 PM,
Thank God. Just found out via Facebook that Jim is OK.
11-06-2009, 08:28 PM,
Great news Scott. :thumbs_up:
Man, I've been rivetted to the news and my e-mail in box. Eek

Post up when you can Jim.

Ed
11-07-2009, 03:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2009, 08:57 AM by Jim von Krieg.)
Hey Ed,

Killeen has a dubious record... This was the location of the Luby's massacre years ago (unrelated to the military)... and now this latest craziness...

I was caught up on the periphery of it yesterday.. but it was an inconvenience for my wife and I... it was much more to others...

I've been in the building where it occurred a long time ago (the killings occurred almost 24 hours to the minute we touched down at the airport), Since we had just returned the day before we were all running around like we didn't have a job. We had just finished eating lunch after going to the electronic store on post.. Looking at spending all the money I didn't spend in the last year... We then stopped at the grocery store on base... I heard the police sirens as we went in, but thought nothing of it... then it was total lock down...

Well, the luster is definitely off the homecoming... but life rolls on no matter how painful it is sometime...

Jim
11-07-2009, 04:14 PM,
Glad you're back my friend.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
11-08-2009, 01:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-08-2009, 08:51 AM by Jim von Krieg.)
I can honestly say it is AWESOME to be back... with "Wings of the Luftwaffe" on the TV and me reading Paul's Blitz Report it is a good day... and some Blitz buddies sending me e-mails... all is right and well in von Krieg's world...

I think I'll go spend money... LOL... I just can't figure out what I'm going to buy... new computer, new TV, new books, new furniture... new???

First thing we bought the other day... Granddaughter's Christmas present...

YEE HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-08-2009, 05:22 AM,
I recommend all of the above!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-08-2009, 07:02 AM,
:stir::stir::stir:Paul Getti returns to spend his millions while i look at a black and white TV sad.Jim you earned every cent spend spend and just glad you were'nt in that tragedy enjoy life with your family mate.:stir::stir::stir:Remember and buy the wife a nice pressie.