• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DBP Tourney Status Report Post
03-27-2010, 12:41 PM,
RE: DBP Tourney Status Report Post
I certainly would not mind being ineligible for any awards in this. I mean I played these so many times solo and against myself HTH (helps to have short term memory loss) that I do know them pretty well. It helps to have short term memory loss.
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2010, 06:29 AM,
In order to claim your crown you have to beat Ozgur at the game of his choosing....

: )

I put together the tournaments as a way for all of us to get together and play the games we love. The winning and losing, and who wins and loses, at least to me, is immaterial. No-one thought twice about having the scenario designer player for this tourney, just as no-one worried about Ozgur playing in the AIW tourney, where he was the designer and, of course, the best SB player on the planet...

Besides, no-one gave you the wins, you've earned them as hard-fought victories. I think everyone likes a shot at a top player as a test of their ability.

It was a long-winded way of saying, it's not an issue, and there are no real prizes to be won but pride and the fun of it all.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-07-2010, 02:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2010, 02:25 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
How's things coming, gents?

I've taken over for Landser34 in his match against Glyn. I just need to get his turns back. I've had family sicknesses going on the last two weeks. Little kids are germ factories!
04-07-2010, 02:29 AM,
Bob and I finished this morning so he should have both reports in soon.
04-14-2010, 02:29 AM,
Yorick and kolc have recorded their matches. Yorick and carzart! are now tied for 1st place.

Glyn and I have started where he and Dennis finished off. We're 6-7 turns in, hoping to try to speed through the rest. Couple more outstanding games before we finish this one up.

Nice work, gents.
04-15-2010, 05:26 AM,
Bill and I have just finished. Reports all filed.
04-29-2010, 07:25 AM,
Sorry for the delay in reporting our results.

Paul [Paulinski] achieved a minor victory as the French against my Viet Minh.

And I achieved a major victory as the French against Paul's Viet Minh.
04-30-2010, 02:22 AM,
It's up to Glyn and I to finish now. Over half way done, hopefully we can finish up maybe by the end of next week if we are diligent.

Get ready for the next one!