• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Map pack 3
11-04-2009, 12:19 PM,
RE: Map pack 3
I don't pick through the threads, as I stated many times I want them emailed to me with the person's name on the map. It is easier to email to me then post here on the blitz.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2009, 03:59 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Map pack 3
Just sent two pieces for SPWW2.Big Grin:stir: Are there scenario packs too? :conf:Where can I get the older map packs 1&2?:conf:
11-05-2009, 07:02 AM,
No scenarios. Check out the main section of the SP mb under...wait for it...map packs.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
11-16-2009, 05:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2009, 05:28 AM by Cross.)
Hi Weasel,

I just emailed you a SPWW2 map I put together earlier this year.

It's 120x140, and has "by Cross" in the bottom right hand corner of the map. It hasn't been published anywhere; in fact I've only used it once in a PBEM.
11-16-2009, 10:38 AM,
Got it, thanks.

If anyone else wants to do a map up feel free, you have until 1 Dec to get it to me (emailed). Shaping up to be a nice little map pack.
12-01-2009, 12:25 PM,
Last call
Last call for any maps, does anyone have any others coming? Tomorrow I am organizing so lets get it done.