• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Bug found in CMAK + CMBB
09-30-2009, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2010, 01:29 PM by Bear.)
b_Exclamation Mark  New Bug found in CMAK + CMBB
Battlefront has confirmed this newly found Bug.
Blitz member Bear is the culprit:

"Hi William,

Sorry to take so long to reply.

With the info you provided in your last email ("loading up the operation multiple times") we reproduced the error. Unfortunately this appears to be a bug as far as I can tell and there is no particular workaround. Setting the "region" to "Italy" from "All Combined" in the 'Parameters' seemed to have resulted in fewer loads showing Overcast, but that is anecdotal based on the limited number of times I attempted to load the operation. The only other recommendation is to possibly exit CMAK completely before loading up the operation. Although doing this once resulted in "Rain" in the operation (the only time I saw that particular weather on multiple loads).

Looking through all sorts of posts on the forums I didn't see any mention of this bug, including threads that were dedicated to bug reports on CMAK. CMBB 1.03 also seems to have this bug - variable weather on operations.

The 1.04 Vista patch does NOT fix this issue and thus there will be no fix for this bug since CMAK is considered a "completed" product at this point. Sorry for the annoyance this may cause you.
===
Check out our Knowledge Base at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: OIF-532380
Department: Tech Support
Priority: Urgent

#
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply