• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Otlig, Peiper & Von Luck in trouble ; Majog excluded as he is a professional
10-04-2009, 12:06 AM,
RE: Otlig, Peiper & Von Luck in trouble ; Majog excluded as he is a professional
Nice top list :P
I'm spanish...
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2009, 12:29 AM,
RE: Otlig, Peiper & Von Luck in trouble ; Majog excluded as he is a professional
Feldgeneral Hoth Wrote:Nice top list :P
I'm spanish...

This is a random sampling & not 100%. ;)

cheers
10-04-2009, 01:14 AM,
Big Dawg Wrote:
Feldgeneral Hoth Wrote:Nice top list :P
I'm spanish...

This is a random sampling & not 100%. ;)

cheers

I'm sure...:rolleyes:
Perhaps we must poll to world's men about women now. I'm curious
:whis:
10-12-2009, 05:06 AM,
cheersNo probs Jack.Like to know the part on being to loud-loud about what????maybe f off you ugly sob:stir: who knows.
10-12-2009, 05:29 AM,
Hey man................I'm good at what I do.........BTW........I almost got lucky last nite........I asked................and 30 minutes of begging does not constitute foreplay :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
10-12-2009, 08:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2009, 08:10 AM by Von Earlmann.)
Von Earlmann Wrote:Hey man................I'm good at what I do

Of course I make that easy by not doing much.......what the hells the matter with you guys.............my posts invite comments :-)

VE

Come on we gotta catch those CM guys!!!!
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
10-13-2009, 06:13 AM,
LOL Need to beg more Earl take Pat on a romantic cruise on the Lady Pat just you and her all alone on a quite moonlit night bottle of wine(yuk) and a GIANT LOBSTER surprise.
10-13-2009, 06:52 AM,
Och No Mon!!!! not the dreaded LOBSTER SURPRISE!!!! arrrgh!!!! lool
10-20-2009, 04:28 AM,
Dawg:

Good thing that you excluded me or I would have had to claim my latin heritage.... and include pics of the babes worshiping me with cocoa butter and thongs on the beach. Ahh the joy of being single in a tropical paradise....
10-21-2009, 10:05 AM,
MAJOG

:bow: