• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Props to Valor
10-28-2009, 05:43 AM,
Props to Valor
From a post dated 06-04-06

MrRoadrunner Wrote:Please check it out? G-2 Intel - Newsletter in the banner at the top of the page. :)

There are some new changes to the club. Eek

Please welcome Valor as our new Assistant CS Ladder Custodian. :thumbs_up:

<snip>

I just wanted to post a personal thank you to Valor.
He served as Assistant Ladder Commander from 06-04-06 to 10-08-09. He was a good assistant, is a good gamer, and also a great friend. He is a superior opponent, tremendous play tester, and an even better teammate.

Considering what he does for "a living" his service here was very special indeed. The Blitz was/is truly blessed to have him.
I wish his safe return to the club and to gaming. I'd also like to see his game designs reach approval in H2H. And, to battle his :censored: again! :rolleyes:

Dedication to the club, and the game, don't come cheaply. Most is paid in time. Time away from family and friends. Even when life gets busy. Precious time. :chin:
Valor surely gave of his time. :smoke:

Slawek, thanks man! :bow:
Keep your powder dry and your head down, my friend.

cheers

Regards,

Ed
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2009, 01:36 PM,
RE: Props to Valor
Thanks for those kind words Ed, I am sure Slawek will appreciate them I certainly do.

It was a shame he had to be replaced.

Thanks

Toni
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-30-2009, 06:33 AM,
:stir::stir::stir:See Ed your not the bad guy some think you are you have a heart of gold for those that care about the game and club.cheers
10-31-2009, 05:46 PM,
I'll echo all this, an excellent opponent who really loves the game. Sorry to hear he's not around.
11-01-2009, 02:18 AM,
Someone could you direct me. I looked under g-2. The newsletter I found was from 8/08. I wanted to see Valor's info that was referred to above. Was unsuccessful, thanks.
11-01-2009, 03:17 AM,
zap Wrote:Someone could you direct me. I looked under g-2. The newsletter I found was from 8/08. I wanted to see Valor's info that was referred to above. Was unsuccessful, thanks.

Valor taking over duties as H2H CS director in May '06:
https://www.theblitz.club/newsletter/may06.php

Valor becomes CS Assistant Ladder Commander June '06:
https://www.theblitz.club/newsletter/june06.php

cheers

RR