• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gettysburg Team Game
09-25-2009, 09:43 AM,
Gettysburg Team Game
I am trying to set up a team game for HPS Campaign Gettysburg for scenario 020 'Pipe Creek Balanced'. I would like to have a game with 6 members in all, three on each side. If more people wish to participate I will certainly not refuse their request. Let me know if you are interested in participating and which side you would prefer to be on. In addition to myself, I already have one person lined up.

[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2009, 09:02 PM,
RE: Gettysburg Team Game
I've never played a team game but I'm up for it.
I can take the Confederates.
09-26-2009, 10:03 AM,
Well, after undue pressure on me from Zeiss, I am signing up also. For the record, it was not unlike the experience of going to Catholic school as a wee lad growing up in Dublin.
I would prefer to be on his side, but I am more used to pointin a rifle at the crusty Swede, rather than standin elbow to elbow with him. However, I am more than willing to meet the needs of the game, so place me as you may.

cheers :smoke: Big Grin
Send this user an email
09-26-2009, 08:29 PM,
i have never played a team game, but am eager to give it a go if you still need players

either side would suit me

keith
everton
09-26-2009, 10:18 PM,
We have 6 people lined up so I suppose this game is closed.
09-29-2009, 02:29 AM,
Enjoy it guys, hope it goes well. When everyone keeps on top of their turns it can be a real enjoyable way to play!