• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ladder sort
09-16-2009, 06:00 AM,
RE: Ladder sort
We never got past 4! Think long and hard on the settings buds.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2009, 08:46 AM,
Shucks, does this mean I don't get a chance to knock off a general? Too bad.
09-16-2009, 08:57 AM,
Speaking of settings, Has anyone else noticed that the replay doesn't show arty when you have your fast arty off and your opponent has his on? I had an idea about that. I have an opponent that prefers it on and since I don't care, we play that way. My other opponents play with it off, so you can see the individual rounds hit. I always forget to switc back and forth.
My idea was to lobby Cammo group to make fast arty 'on' the default and show the individual rounds ONLY on the active player turn and only if he has the target hex spotted. ALL replays are with fast arty on. That way both players get the same data from the replay and the fast arty button could be used for something else. I think this would tweek the realism up a tad and make the play flow better.
I would think it wouldn't be that big a deal, since the program already looks to see if the target hex is spotted. It would also make buying more FO's a good thing.