• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is this cheating
09-13-2009, 01:18 PM,
RE: Is this cheating
K K Rossokolski Wrote:And re Scandinavia, for John Given....I presume you mean fords, not fjords.

Honestly I wasn't sure how it was spelled. I tend to think of "fords" as American cars, and "fjords" as shallow places in streams. But I have seen fjord and ford used interchangeably. Big Grin
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2009, 06:42 AM,
John Given Wrote:Honestly I wasn't sure how it was spelled. I tend to think of "fords" as American cars, and "fjords" as shallow places in streams. But I have seen fjord and ford used interchangeably. Big Grin
I am glad that forts did not get in that company somehow ;)

Dmitriy
09-14-2009, 07:09 AM,
Not true Earl i trust you.New season of deadliest catch now here in the UK on Sat TV,plus Ice Road Truckers new season.Nice to see how its done in the US ie real men's work.
09-14-2009, 09:43 AM,
Von Luck Wrote:...New season of deadliest catch now here in the UK on Sat TV,plus Ice Road Truckers new season.Nice to see how its done in the US ie real men's work.

Ha! Now that's funny. I don't think I've gone to one recent party where the men don't start taliking about Deadliest Catch and Ice Road Truckers. For once I actually think our wives are on to something...maybe men are idiots.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email