• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Eric Bonner (Boisforas)
09-09-2009, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2009, 11:21 PM by Stryker.)
RE: Eric Bonner (Boisforas)
It's a Pub.... anyone want to call and ask for Eric Bonner ? Big Grin

Telephone: +44 (0)1483 456890
Address: George Abbot Pub
7-11 High Street
Guildford
Surrey
GU2 4AB

..or maybe I'll just contact Surrey Police....

UPDATE: Reported this to Surrey Police... i'll let you all know if I hear anything
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM,
I have been playing against Eric since I joined the site.
I just got a turn back from him last night.
Today I got the "I'm stuck in Surrey" email.

Its not the same guy. No way. Completely different language used.

Also...sending money via Western Union :rolleyes:
09-10-2009, 07:32 AM,
Ive just read the threads posted about some one using my name to extort money. Please ignore all messages asking for money! It appeard Ive been hacked & I'll trying to get things back in order. My email account has been shut down so Im not real sure where to start, but at least Im aware of this scam. Thanx for the heads up, Eric Bonner
09-10-2009, 09:15 AM,
Good to see you eric! I was getting a little worried as I immediately thought scam when I saw the email, but I don't want to leave a friend hanging.Glad to see you are alright!
09-10-2009, 10:42 AM,
I got it to as im playing Eric e-mail was crap ie Eric Bonner to Eric Bonner etc not to me personally.Ok i live in the UK where the hell am i getting 1500 from even if it was real.Work as a mailman Uk one of the highest taxed countries in the world even pay tax on the tax you pay for petrol.Even talking about minimum price for drink now.IE Litre of Vodka which i dont drink(only southern comfort and beer)is about 12 pounds cant find the button for the UK pound sign if this went ahead it would probably rise to about 20 pounds.Same for beer i can buy 24 cans for about 13/14 pounds at the moment this would go up to about 24 pounds.This country is F***** excuse the phrase but next well be waring face masks to see how much co2 we breath out and be taxed on that.Oh and if you F*** there will be people checking up and giving you an on the spot fine of 50 pounds.USA Please NUKE the UK it doesnt deserve to be part of the normal world.
09-11-2009, 03:45 AM,
John, don't hold back... tell us what you really feel... thanks for the good chuckle... and I thought it is was us that was screwed... apparently it's an international problem... Hmm.. global conference to determine the facts of it all.. that will definitely solve the issue.. LOL...

take care,

Jim
09-11-2009, 04:18 AM,
LOL I was being serious Jim.Maybe it was the drink but crap what a country i live in now.Example i drop a cig end on the street's of Edinburgh 60 pound on the spot fine i come out of a pub and hit someone probably nothing would happen.Global warming my a*** last month was the third wettest on record for Scotland.Shouldnt really grumble at least im safe not like yourself and the rest of the armed forces out there and in Ahfganistan take care mate.