• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

MB board and usage
09-14-2009, 07:23 AM,
RE: MB board and usage
:stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir:Earl F*** off your making me hungry thinking of large cooked lobsters.Lucky git having a wife who cooks so well for you with so much fine seafood.Damn i ever win some money first stop Pat's all you can eat lobster diner ie your house.cheers
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2009, 02:34 AM,
Von Luck Wrote::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir::stir:Earl F*** off your making me hungry thinking of large cooked lobsters.Lucky git having a wife who cooks so well for you with so much fine seafood.Damn i ever win some money first stop Pat's all you can eat lobster diner ie your house.cheers

Glad to have you John.......she makes an awesome roast pork too :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
10-01-2009, 07:32 PM,
Von Luck Wrote:Members want to lighten up here the board is for general disscusion and game rules queries etc etc.Granted subjects get heated etc no probs someone doesnt like it dont respond or send a private message.A lot of the replys etc are windupsEd is good at that he means no harm.Club moderaters might want to take this in hand before final punishment ie banned.You might want to block offensive messages etc or send e-mail to certain members before this kind of action is needed.Granted i might up being banned but we all have a right to decent speech.

Thanks John. You are a good man!

Ed