• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

RECON units in MC
08-19-2009, 02:23 AM,
RE: RECON units in MC
Do some recon units recon better than others? I mean does the equipment the unit has improve thier ability?
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2009, 03:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-19-2009, 03:25 AM by Aaron.)
RE: RECON units in MC
There has to be another way than recon by death, i think one thing that would help would be able to create infantry based recon unit which would then be a soft target when deployed and under armor when he changes position, then they can spot without taking the HA fire while they are deployed. Another thing is a recon unit of 200 men isnt all going to be in the same spot, they would be spread out looking for bad guys ,more like the patrolling feature, cant we have a recon unit spot a % based modifier on any unit within lets say 3 hexs when we use recon spotting instead of line of sight.

As it stands right now like Volcano said u have to be very careful when moving them around but even then they get hammered more times than not, theres been times when ive played and have 2 recon units in that division and said to myself, well i guess i can recon twice because i know when i send them out that they will find the enemy but the enemy also finds them.

Aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
Quote this message in a reply