• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Highlighting supply units
08-05-2009, 03:58 PM,
Highlighting supply units
That's a modification that I'd like to see, the ability to highlight supply units during games played with explicit supply units.
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 05:20 PM,
RE: Highlighting supply units
You can! Select organisation highlight and just select one supply unit. The rest will highlight....
08-06-2009, 01:53 PM,
Awesome! Thanks! (Never thought of that.)
08-06-2009, 02:54 PM,
Actually, I believe it depends. I am playing the Alt historical Bulge '44 game. When I click on a Supply unit which is listed as "Supply Truck/Supply truck/Army Group B", with "Highlight Org" on, it highlights everything. So I think it depends on the hierarchy of the units.
08-06-2009, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-06-2009, 04:24 PM by Glenn Saunders.)
HMCS Rosthern Wrote:..... I think it depends on the hierarchy of the units.

It does - but then again I think in all the stock OOBs it will work - and I can't see Ed, undoing this in his ALT OOBs.

Bulge and MG44 OOBs were created by Greg Smith and ....well, these OOBs won't highlight ALL Exp Supply Units - just all trucks, or all AB Supply, by nation ect. I think all the other Stock OOB have a SUPPLY CORPS which you can grab by highlighting one truck and holding ALT and pressing the Highlight Org.

If anyone wants to discuss a specifc gae as an example - just post your details here.

Glenn
Send this user an email