• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Banning
08-07-2009, 02:12 AM,
RE: Banning
wheew!!!

When I first saw the "Banned" subject title...I wouldn't open it for an entire day until I had drunk enough courage...

...I thought I was being banned for my drunken tirades...

Cheers
Curt
Town Drunk
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2009, 02:28 AM,
Mr. Guberman Wrote:wheew!!!

When I first saw the "Banned" subject title...I wouldn't open it for an entire day until I had drunk enough courage...

...I thought I was being banned for my drunken tirades...

Cheers
Curt

LOL, for future reference Curt, if you can get into the forum, it's not about you. ;)
08-07-2009, 03:21 AM,
Rule #19 Dismissal

We reserve the right to remove any member from the club for cause. Reasons for dismissal include, but are not limited to threats to others, cheating, or generally obnoxious behavior.

Ladder Commanders have the right to remove individuals from their ladders if they consider there is sufficient cause. An individual removed as such is automatically given an appeal to the Club Commander. Blitz's Commander will then consult with other club senior leaders on the issue. After consultation, the Commander will make the final determination to either uphold or overrule the dismissal.

Banned for life means that the club officers need to be extra vigilant in keeping out the "rif raf" when they try to sneak back in?
This was a good catch by them. Black Wolf could have done more nefarious harm had they not caught him in time.
Kudos to the club leadership for catching him. Kudos to those behind the scenes who suspected and informed the leadership.
Kudos to Steel God for taking swift action.

RR
08-07-2009, 04:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009, 11:32 PM by Steel God.)
Edit: content removed upon request by member involved in incident.
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
08-07-2009, 05:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009, 11:33 PM by Steel God.)
08-07-2009, 05:46 AM,
Andrew Young s*** i was playing him a couple of months ago but kept making excuses about this and that.Think one of the main reasons he was barred for a death threat on another member(might be wrong here btw)anyway the member was one of the nicest players you could ever play against and never returned way back in 1999 i think.Sadly i cant remember his name Mark might have been his first name.
08-07-2009, 06:26 AM,
steel god Wrote:To be fair he has moments when he really is, a decent chap, but I suspect he can not moderate his behavior through no fault of his own, and is deserving of our sympathies more than our scorn...

Well said.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-07-2009, 06:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009, 11:33 PM by Steel God.)
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
08-08-2009, 10:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2009, 11:34 PM by Steel God.)