• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Testing
08-05-2009, 05:22 AM,
RE: Scenario Testing
Foul. Wrote:Thank you Ed that is sooo good to hear because i feel like i have been banging my head against a brick wall for some time not feeling like i was making progress, i really hope the CS area can get involved with the H2H area as it can be a heck of a lot of fun and very rewarding :)

You're welcome Foul.
You've done a good job pushing the stone up the hill. I'm sorry I stood in your way early on.
My first experience with H2H was not that great. Mostly because of the view I took of it.
My last experience was really enlightening.

When I make a scenario for PBEM I try to get it as balanced as I can. I've a couple of scenarios that I am near to placing in the H2H area and I will look forward to the feedback. I just need time to do the upload and block out some time for the follow-up.

It's always time! :)

Thanks for all you do Darran.

RR
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2009, 05:25 AM,
MrRoadrunner Wrote:
Foul. Wrote:Thank you Ed that is sooo good to hear because i feel like i have been banging my head against a brick wall for some time not feeling like i was making progress, i really hope the CS area can get involved with the H2H area as it can be a heck of a lot of fun and very rewarding :)

You're welcome Foul.
You've done a good job pushing the stone up the hill. I'm sorry I stood in your way early on.
My first experience with H2H was not that great. Mostly because of the view I took of it.
My last experience was really enlightening.

When I make a scenario for PBEM I try to get it as balanced as I can. I've a couple of scenarios that I am near to placing in the H2H area and I will look forward to the feedback. I just need time to do the upload and block out some time for the follow-up.

It's always time! :)

Thanks for all you do Darran.

RR
Great to hear that and i look forward to seeing those scenarios make it to the approved list, if you have any issues just let me know as Mike found out i am always happy to help. :)
08-08-2009, 07:49 AM,
What Foul and Von Luck do with H2H is nothing less than inspired.

At times I find the incredible amount of negative energy generated by the forums amongst this group to be overwhelming.

Here are two intelligent and commited players who devote their time and energy to helping further the game by improving the product.

Those of you wasting your time generating angst against them should find better ways to spend your wrath. Help them if you can, or get out of the way.

Regards,

Dan
08-08-2009, 08:02 AM,
Thank you Dan. :)
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM,
Sorry if I got a bit carried away last night with my post.
That was not a purpose pitch, and aimed at anyone personally.

In my defence I can only say my ethanol levels were quite high after closely and thouroughly inspecting several of the pubs throughout Bern last night. My fondness for Canadian Whiskey seems to have gotten the better of me...

I realize now that post could be construed negatively, which is exactly what gets me riled up in the first place.

To try and put this more positively...while I won't say Foul and Von Luck are necessarily the Knights Templar...they are most certainly Knights Exemplar.

Regards,

Dan