• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Open Team Battle - Discussion
08-15-2009, 06:06 AM,
RE: Open Team Battle - Discussion
seabolt Wrote:
Stonefire Wrote:Maybe I should change my callsign to Stonebolt:whis:

He's not real good at spotting panzers, either. :cheeky:

Hey, so I suffer from a little shell-shock, or too much LSD when I was a teenager. Eek

As for spotting panzers, we're almost half way through this battle and I happen to be the only one that's actually damaged one. :chin:

And without the assistance of the RAF or those RN Seabolt fighters or whatever those aircraft are that have been doing all those strafing runs.
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2009, 06:21 AM,
Cross Wrote:As for spotting panzers, we're almost half way through this battle and I happen to be the only one that's actually damaged one. :chin:

Bits and pieces of Cromwell flying around knocked out their optics, did they?

Cross Wrote:And without the assistance of the RAF or those RN Seabolt fighters or whatever those aircraft are that have been doing all those strafing runs.

Eh, no one would name an aircraft after my family tree. Now if the Soviets had nicknamed the KV-II the "Seabolt" all heads would have bobbed in agreement ...
08-16-2009, 02:05 AM,
Okay guys apologies but realise with time constraints during the week I am loath to pick it up as might cost team some points. If you like put out a shout for a replacment commander that can play more frequently.
08-16-2009, 02:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2009, 02:40 AM by Cross.)
Imp Wrote:Today 12:05 PM
Okay guys apologies but realise with time constraints during the week I am loath to pick it up as might cost team some points. If you like put out a shout for a replacment commander that can play more frequently.

Imp Wrote:Today 12:16 PM
RE: Open Team Battle – For Posting Turns ONLY

Okay I have got it
No I havent forgot the password & emails deleted argh brain dead

Imp,

Did you change your mind? Or do we need to take your last two words seriously? ;)
08-16-2009, 02:45 AM,
Yep brain dead forgot to copy password, thought I knew it :) sent DD an email asking for so depends if hes home.
The Germans cant have been this disorganised can they?
08-16-2009, 11:23 AM,
Imp Wrote:The Germans cant have been this disorganised can they?

Obviously they can...sigh...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
08-17-2009, 12:26 AM,
Damn Spit bet he had his eyes pealed
08-17-2009, 02:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-17-2009, 02:34 AM by Imp.)
Quote:May want a stiff drink before you watch the replay!

Did wonder no intel report & I did say took a risk to get things moving in mine. Sorry team can I download the file to see what carnage I caused them. Might be a good thing dont play mid weekBig Grin
I will wait till its being played before doing so in the intrests of giving nothing away.
08-17-2009, 03:00 AM,
Imp Wrote:
Quote:May want a stiff drink before you watch the replay!

Did wonder no intel report & I did say took a risk to get things moving in mine. Sorry team can I download the file to see what carnage I caused them. Might be a good thing dont play mid weekBig Grin
I will wait till its being played before doing so in the intrests of giving nothing away.

Sorry Imp, but you will have to rely on the sitrep from the next German player.

After this battle is over, you're welcome to down load any/all turns and view replays.
08-17-2009, 04:31 AM,
No worries