• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Will you be a General Zhukov?
07-23-2009, 06:50 AM,
Will you be a General Zhukov?
Hi All,
Unfortunately my oppo has had to pull out of being the Russians 51 turns into the Moscow 41 campaign (Typhoon with no extras for Germans).

If I can get him to send you his password would someone fancy taking over from him and completing the campaign?
I will furnish you as much info as I can about where my attacks have been and are ongoing so you are not starting cold.

Any takers?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Neil
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2009, 02:09 PM,
RE: Will you be a General Zhukov?
Lien Leposh Wrote:Hi All,
Unfortunately my oppo has had to pull out of being the Russians 51 turns into the Moscow 41 campaign (Typhoon with no extras for Germans).

If I can get him to send you his password would someone fancy taking over from him and completing the campaign?
I will furnish you as much info as I can about where my attacks have been and are ongoing so you are not starting cold.

Any takers?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Neil
Neil
Perhaps, I'm already losing one (gates of Moscow---but winter is upon us), what would a second be like. If it pans out let me give it a scan and I can give you an answer.
Mike
08-01-2009, 11:50 AM,
I will take over if you can get me the file.
08-10-2009, 10:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2009, 10:52 PM by Lien Leposh.)
c00per Wrote:I will take over if you can get me the file.
08-30-2009, 09:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-30-2009, 09:53 AM by c00per.)
Never did receive anything !
08-30-2009, 09:41 AM,
and still willing to play
09-11-2009, 01:13 AM,
I beleive I beat you to it, with an earlier reply. We are battling and I'm hoping the bad weather continues.
Mike