• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Star over Europe Released!
07-21-2009, 11:03 PM,
Red Star over Europe Released!
IronX has released his latest Mod for the SB platform, Red Star over Europe, a hypothetical look at a Cold War conflict in Europe.

Head over to Take Force Echo 4 or Andrew's site to DL the newest release in the SB MOD world.

You must own SB Vietnam patched to 1.05 to install this mod.

Great work!
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2009, 03:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-22-2009, 03:18 AM by MasnarT.)
RE: Red Star over Europe Released!
can't wait to see it Big Grin
running to the site now VrOOMM <<>> VrOOmMM
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
07-22-2009, 06:02 AM,
RSOE has been added to the database. The scenarios will be entered in due course.

If anyone volunteers to do this, there would be a 20 point Ladder Bonus in it for them, that is, as long as they are entered in correctly!
07-27-2009, 11:07 AM,
I have to say that I'm a bit surprised with the lack of chatter on this release here or on any of the main SB forums.

What do you guys think of the work? How are the scenarios? I looked at it briefly, but have been too busy to delve into any games yet.
07-27-2009, 11:41 PM,
Speaking for myself, I was given SB Vietnam over the weekend as a birthday present and downloaded the mod; but I just don't see having the time in the next week or two due to my SB backlog.

For instance, I purchased and installed PW right before DBP was released and have yet to play a single PW scenario. Eventually, I'll catch up with everyone else.
07-28-2009, 12:32 AM,
Rabbit Wrote:Speaking for myself, I was given SB Vietnam over the weekend as a birthday present and downloaded the mod; but I just don't see having the time in the next week or two due to my SB backlog.

For instance, I purchased and installed PW right before DBP was released and have yet to play a single PW scenario. Eventually, I'll catch up with everyone else.

I own all the SB games and have all of the mods produced thus far. I have never played Pacific War or Proud and Few, only touched Advance of the Reich and Africa at War. Indeed, there are too many goodies to choose from and less and less time for gaming. I try to focus on things that I enjoy and go from there.