Road to the Pruth discussion
04-10-2010, 04:51 PM,
RE: Road to the Pruth discussion
I'll test it if you send the new version...:smoke::smoke:
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 01:07 AM,
I have been working on some HE for the Axis side. I want to run through a bunch of combinations first before I post the new version. Thanks, I will let you know when I do.
06-07-2010, 04:45 AM,
Foul, I think that the two remaining tests have been going on for some time now. Alplayers have been emailed at one point or another with some that do not get a reply. Would it be possible to get the two playtest games removed from this scenario so that I might get the updatee file posted and maybe get this thing moved out of the testing area one day.
08-07-2010, 07:42 AM,
Any progress on removing the remaining test games for my scenario, so that I can update the fils.
08-07-2010, 08:34 AM,
Very sorry i miised your post :( , test games removed you are free to continue. :)

In the future if i don't do this within a couple of days always email me like Bear does. ;)
10-13-2010, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2010, 06:01 AM by Ratzki.)
New version ready for playtest. Added more TRP and artillery to Axis side. Increased the odds of Axis air support. Added Axis AA.
Reduced odds of Allied Air support. Delayed arrival and location of Allied armour. Added Allied AA. Removed one Allied 50mm Mortar and 1 AT gun.
This is a tough one to balance, did not want to do too much tweeking. Axis side now has a chance at an opening round of HE fire with some in reserve. Plus the HE that is saved is more flexible with the new TRPs added.The Axis side should be rewarded for fast action in the opening few turns now.
The Russians will have to deal with a much reduced armour force at the start of the scenario. There are no changes to the numbers of tanks the Russians get, but there is now a little bit of a delay. The Russian side might now have to think on how close he will allow the enemy to get before opening fire, as the Romanians are a little more able to deal with Russian strongpoints at long range.
02-13-2011, 03:45 AM,
Thanks to all those that playtested this scenario. After a long while of tinkering I am now finished with it. Satisfied, not really, but finished. Balancing a battle based on a river crossing is challenging and this was no excepting. Small changes have huge consequences and after way too long in the testing area, I do not think that I can improve it much more then I have at the moment.