• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Smedley's Deadly Dozen H2H Approved Mirror Tourney
01-18-2010, 12:08 AM,
RE: Smedley's Deadly Dozen H2H Approved Mirror Tourney
Hi Zap,

It appears that the files in the H2H section are messed up. They do not have a .zip extension. They download but can't be unzipped. The files in the scenario download section appear to be fine. Let me try and get the files fixed.

Rob
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2010, 12:42 AM,
Here's the original files from the approved section.
Until they get this sorted out.

cheers

HSL

Attached Files
.zip   Bluecoat2.zip (Size: 34.28 KB / Downloads: 1)
01-18-2010, 12:45 AM,
Thanks again! It appears that only the approved scenarios are broken. The scenarios being tested are fine.

Rob
01-18-2010, 04:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2010, 04:44 AM by Scud.)
(01-17-2010, 05:43 PM)zap Wrote: I need some help. I downloaded the H2H file into my game folder but I cannot find the file in my folder. What is the exact name of the file?

Nor can I find the game in the my list of games. When I open up the west front campaign.

Is it called When two attacks collide?

Nope: Bluecoat: Rats versus Hohenstaufen. It's a level 8 game, so keep clicking until you get to the level 8's and then start looking carefully. You probably just passed it.

You unzipped the scenario files and put them all in the West Front directory, right? Don't just stick the zip file in there, that won't work and forgive me if that's a dumb question, but you never know; everyone's computer expertise is different.

Dave
oops, I clicked on the email link and it took me right to the post. Didn't look to see if the problem had been answered already. Sheesh. I need to go lie down!

Sorrrryyyy.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
01-18-2010, 05:43 AM,
Thank you for clarifying. Smedley.
And thanks Ed for the attachment. I was able to find the file in my folder this time, after the download. Unzipped and am ready to go.

Scud you made a good point. Since my computer skills are basic. It could very well have been my error. Though for some reason even the downloaded zip files from the H2H section were not showing up at all.
After scouring my file folder several times. Each time after downloading from the H2H section a file called "2 attacks" showed up. Good that the problem was identified.
01-26-2010, 07:11 AM,
Hi Smedley

Just to let you know that Tiger88 and me started our game in round 4.

Boris
01-26-2010, 09:24 AM,
Just a quick comment. The approved scenarios section has been fixed.
Any downloads will be zip files from here on out. :)

cheers

HSL
01-26-2010, 12:37 PM,
Otlig and I are on move one of the third scenario.

Steffen is in the army and has not been available for game turns since Jan. 12th

Nothing he or I can do about that situation.

One major reason why I like the smaller scenario's for tournament play!

Well, we will all finish this eventually.

Two more rounds, i'm thinking maybe a finish sometime this year?

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

01-27-2010, 04:26 PM,
(01-10-2010, 09:20 AM)Smedley Wrote: How is the Boisforas vs Krec game coming along???????

Rob

almost finished

few more turns
02-07-2010, 05:38 AM,
Hi Rob,

Ed and I have finished our "Bluecoats" games. Both draws. AAR will be ready soon. Where you want it?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email