• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ATG's at the front line conundrum
07-18-2009, 12:30 PM,
RE: ATG's at the front line conundrum
This is why they the ATs get slaughtered when engaged...would you try to drag that thing away or simply beat it if mad as hell Ruskies were breathing down your neck???

.jpg   world-war-2-color37[1].jpg (Size: 73.03 KB / Downloads: 31)

Marquo :)
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2009, 12:53 PM,
Jazman Wrote:This is our periodic "vent about the AT guns" thread. They are a constant source of irritation. By golly, they need to be able to be moved a hex while deployed.

I'm new to the PzC series and I didn't realize that this issue is as old or possibly widespread as you hinted in your post.
07-18-2009, 06:16 PM,
Bacillus98 Wrote:
Jazman Wrote:This is our periodic "vent about the AT guns" thread. They are a constant source of irritation. By golly, they need to be able to be moved a hex while deployed.

I'm new to the PzC series and I didn't realize that this issue is as old or possibly widespread as you hinted in your post.

That's ok, certain subjects come up for discussion several times as new players join the ladder and inevitably ask questions about aspects of the game that have been discussed before, i would say that the proper use of AT guns and their vulnerability when forced to move in T mode is right at the top of the "previously discussed" list ! :smoke:

There is a "search" feature just under the Blitz logo on this page, if you were to put in a search for "AT guns" i am sure you could find more information. :)
07-19-2009, 12:23 AM,
Marquo Wrote:This is why they the ATs get slaughtered when engaged...would you try to drag that thing away or simply beat it if mad as hell Ruskies were breathing down your neck???

Marquo :)

If they were just slaughtered when engaged why did they make so many? :)
07-19-2009, 03:23 AM,
Smile  RE: ATG's at the front line conundrum
They had to make "so many" to keep up with the slaughter...

Marquo :stir:
07-22-2009, 06:34 AM,
James Ward Wrote:If they were just slaughtered when engaged why did they make so many? :)

ATGs are certainly cheaper to produce than ATVs, now, aren't they?
07-22-2009, 06:40 AM,
Liebchen Wrote:
James Ward Wrote:If they were just slaughtered when engaged why did they make so many? :)

ATGs are certainly cheaper to produce than ATVs, now, aren't they?

If you're building them for slaughter than might as well build the cheapest thing. Heck they should have just made them out of cardboard!:)