• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"A Deadly Meet" - Correct Game Files
07-15-2009, 11:15 PM,
"A Deadly Meet" - Correct Game Files
Gents: Big Grin

It has come to my attention that some players are using the incorrect game files for my EF scenario - "A Deadly Meet."

After my scenario went through several rounds of play testing last month and was approved as "H2H Worthy," I did "minor tweaking" of the German OOB prior to moving the files into the H2H Approved scenario database. Unfortunately, I mistakenly halved the strength of all German infantry units! Eek

I was notified of my mistake several days later and immediately had corrected game files uploaded to both the H2H Approved and scenario databases.

I have also attached the corrected files to this post.

Again, I apologize for any confusion. :bow:

A Deadly Meet

[48km NE of Orel]: [H2H] [FIC] [GD]: A German reconnaissance battalion (reinforced); attached to the Ninth Army, is given the task to overcome the "reported" Russian small covering groups located on the left flank, in support of Operation Citadel (Battle of Kursk). However; instead of meeting light resistance, German Kampfgruppe "Steudtner" runs head long into a similar Russian force; attached to the 3rd Tank Army, probing west. To add insult to injury, the Russians have pressed into service captured German equipment. Soon the Germans will be on the "receiving end" of their own tank cannons! A most deadly meet! [ALL: N EA: N VV]
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2009, 07:33 AM,
RE: "A Deadly Meet" - Correct Game Files
The Russians were also halved. Most were corrected but not all I believe. Not sure if the Russians in the scoutcars should be halved but they are.
07-16-2009, 09:26 PM,
RE: "A Deadly Meet" - Correct Game Files
Alfons de Palfons Wrote:The Russians were also halved. Most were corrected but not all I believe. Not sure if the Russians in the scoutcars should be halved but they are.

The game files are correct. The Russians in the scout cars are suppose to be halved as well as the German security platoons.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email