Glenn - WSF - Unit Effectiveness
07-08-2009, 08:35 AM,
RE: Glenn - WSF - Unit Effectiveness
I think Glenn is away at the moment...
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2009, 08:34 AM,
Could Glenn or someone with links to HPS please make a responce to this thread. No big deal. I just need to know if the unit effectiveness recovery rate is going to be made a parameter that can be tweaked (or at least increased) or is it remaining unchanged.

If its going to be tweaked, great I can continue work on my CG mod. If HPS are leaving it as is then thats also fine. I will just forget about trying to make a CG mod.

Anyone out there.....
07-10-2009, 08:45 AM,
Well if Glenn is not available how about trying contact Rich H at HPS?
07-10-2009, 09:04 AM,
Since Glenn is my contact I would hope he may shed some light for me. I will give him some more time, he has responded to other posts since I raised this here, but yes if I don't hear from him soon I will try an email direct to HPS.

Do you have any thoughts on this recovery rate Darran? I have expressed my thoughts on the matter. It would be nice to know if other interested TWiE players thought the recovery rate was too slow or ok for longer CG scenarios.
07-10-2009, 09:16 AM,
To be honest Michael i have not even scratched the surface with this series yet, i have played one scenario that left me with more questions than answers and i suspect what seems a simple game system is much more complex under the hood. :chin:

Only when the long winter nights arrive and i cannot work outside will i have the time to really get my teeth into this baby! :)

Sorry i can't be more helpful, i know you are trying to put together a North African CG which i would be very interested in playing, so i hope you get your answers soon and good luck........:)
07-10-2009, 09:47 AM,
Yes its not as simple as it may appear. Loads of potential for making some great CG scenarios. Thanks for your input anyhow. I am just at a stage where I have put a fair amount of time in to a CG mod but see no purpose in making further effort unless I get some answers on this point. I really hope HPS can make it a parameter that can be adjusted. I see no problem with that, they have made similar things like fatigue and loss recovery adjustable in PzC.

cheers