• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

stumbled across PzC strategy article
07-10-2009, 06:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2009, 08:16 PM by Bacillus98.)
stumbled across PzC strategy article
I managed to find this very informative blog on Panzer Campaigns, with tidbits on defense and exploitation. It's great for beginners like myself. Special thanks to Ucar Sayil Gundem! The site is found here: http://pzcc.blogspot.com/

Also, I would like to thank Rick B for the assault article , it was exactly what I needed to understand that concept better.
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2009, 08:03 AM,
RE: stumbled across PzC strategy article
Interesting article and contains some good points, i was glad to see he finally realised that AT guns do not have a ZOC and hence best not used in some of the ways he suggested, also the "Patrol" rule has now been introduced so you do not necessarily need to move a unit up and down a river line at dusk/night to spot your opponent building a bridge.

Thank you for posting the link.......;)
07-10-2009, 12:34 PM,
RE: stumbled across PzC strategy article
Thanks Bacillus, glad the article helped you understand some parts. Just remember it isn't set in stone, just some guidelines to help develop your own style. I think Ucar and I have played a game HTH, at least I am familiar with him and his is a good guy.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]