• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Beginer looking for opponent
07-02-2009, 09:39 AM,
Beginer looking for opponent
First time PBEM try :)

Any small scenario from original EF, WF or RS.

Prefer to play as Allies.

Skryabin
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 08:41 AM,
RE: Beginer looking for opponent
Pick something that you like sir and I will play you.

Pat
[email protected]

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

07-04-2009, 11:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-04-2009, 11:24 AM by Trojan.)
Oh my word! I am sure the word 'beginner' is like a small scratch in shark infested waters! I see them circling now. Shark (Not you Grizz. :whis:)
I am however a newish to intermediate player who would be happy to help introduce you to the dangers of these waters. And welcome you are! Send me the first turn of a game of your choice.
"When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take -- choose the bolder." General W.J. Slim
07-06-2009, 03:26 AM,
Thank you for reply.
But I am already playing Violin
When ready I will get back to you to see if you are still available.

Skryabin
07-06-2009, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-06-2009, 05:38 PM by Crossroads.)
Trojan Wrote:Oh my word! I am sure the word 'beginner' is like a small scratch in shark infested waters! I see them circling now. Shark (Not you Grizz. :whis:)
I am however a newish to intermediate player who would be happy to help introduce you to the dangers of these waters. And welcome you are! Send me the first turn of a game of your choice.

Sir!

Another newbie to Matrix version of the CS series reporting to duty... It was the Panzer Leader look-and-feel *user mod* that did it! :)

I used to own the TS versions of WF and EFII but never played PBEM with those either...

I would be very happy to try one of the smaller scenarios from EF or WF.

Not familiar with the new optional rules but willing to play any combination, with or without. Will play Axis or Allied.

Anyone? :)
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-07-2009, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2009, 06:44 AM by Crossroads.)
I am now in action. Thanks!
Visit us at CSLegion.com