• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AIW Round 2-Confimation Post
07-05-2009, 02:19 AM,
RE: AIW Round 2-Confimation Post
Gents,

Round One is in the books. I am waiting confirmation on a few guys, plus I need to get everything ready for Round 2. I will try to get this Round up and running by mid-week. Basically I'm holding off a bit to see if Mikekiller16 resurfaces at all, letting me know when or if he'll be able to go for Round 2. As I said, if he's out, I'll abdicate my slot and we'll go forward as is.

Great work on Round One, gents. I hope you enjoy Round 2 as much!

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2009, 05:39 AM,
I just moved, and I'm in the process of getting internet hooked up, but by the end of the week should be good to go. However, I am very busy, so if someone needs to be dropped to get an even number it isn't a problem if it's me.

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

07-06-2009, 07:32 AM,
Mad_Dog Wrote:I just moved, and I'm in the process of getting internet hooked up, but by the end of the week should be good to go. However, I am very busy, so if someone needs to be dropped to get an even number it isn't a problem if it's me.

Moving seems to be the in thing with the AIW tourney contestants!

I'll keep it under advisement. As of right now, I've given up my slot because I, too, am pretty busy with a couple of things. We'll see how it goes. There's no big rush to get Round Two finished. It will give us more time to determine what the next tourney will be. I'll have that poll up shortly....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4