• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Custom scns blocked to download
06-27-2009, 08:44 AM,
RE: Custom scns blocked to download
Hi.

For a long time, I used the "add scenario.." entry form to upload the new scns to the depot and no error message did appear related to files sent.
From my point of view, All new scns created and added to the depot (different from the original Talonsoft or Matrix versions) must be added as custom. So, the selection had not to interfiere about if scn is downloable or not. Perhaps, to keep the integrity of copyright of original scns included in the Talonsoft or Matrix Disks, could be blocked the download from the club. ...If you want to play original scns you must purchase the game...

Which is the difference between stock and original scn? can a new scn be labeled as stock?

??

Chema
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2009, 01:09 AM,
Feldgeneral Hoth Wrote:Perhaps, to keep the integrity of copyright of original scns included in the Talonsoft or Matrix Disks, could be blocked the download from the club. ...If you want to play original scns you must purchase the game...

Which is the difference between stock and original scn? can a new scn be labeled as stock?

??

Chema

I agree. Some of the scenarios that were later added to the "Matrix" release should be listed as "stock" and not available for download.
"Original" by your description is a stock scenario. At least from how I view it.

Custom scenarios are those designed and uploaded by us amateur designers?

RR
06-28-2009, 05:46 AM,
Actually anyone could have caused this as anyone can modify scns in the depot. I guess an accident happened at some time.
Someone has to upload the files again and the problem is solved.