• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for 1st SAW game
06-18-2009, 01:15 PM,
Looking for 1st SAW game
Hey, I am looking for my 1st PBEM game of Squad Battles. My experience is limited to being the attacker against the AI. If anyone is also willing to 'show me the ropes' in regards to the game that would be great, but not necessary. I have no preferences to sides and optional rules but would prefer not to play any scenario that is too large.
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2009, 10:51 PM,
RE: Looking for 1st SAW game
SnowBlue Wrote:Hey, I am looking for my 1st PBEM game of Squad Battles. My experience is limited to being the attacker against the AI. If anyone is also willing to 'show me the ropes' in regards to the game that would be great, but not necessary. I have no preferences to sides and optional rules but would prefer not to play any scenario that is too large.

Welcome to the SB side of the world! Make sure that you sign up on the SB ladder to record your games. My plate's full right now, but I'm quite sure someone will step up an show you the ropes. SAW's a great game.

A
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
06-19-2009, 12:03 AM,
RE: Looking for 1st SAW game
Hi Snow pick a scenario out and send it.will answer any questions you have while playing.

Welcome to the Ladder