• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

NO GERMANS! - Soviet AAR/DAR section
09-03-2009, 04:24 PM,
RE: NO GERMANS! - Soviet AAR/DAR section
CENTRE MAP AT DUSK - PROGRESS AS OF TURN 21

We started this game on 5 August, and are roughly 1/2 way through. Here is my plan I posted back then-

[Image: LS-Dusk-CentreMapPlan.png]

I'm pleased to report progress has been above expectations. My objectives were admittedly limited (ie. just clearing the northern half of the map), but I should easily achieve those. Who knows, at this rate I may be able to threaten the centre factory complex. The Germans have so far cowered where they sit, but I know that can not last forever.

After 21 minutes, I have advanced 1/2 way up the map unharmed, but probably not unseen.

[Image: CentreMapDusk-AtTurn17.png]

Contact has been limited to 1 kubelwagen and 1 truck, both of which were dispatched forthwith. My infantry is in the process of swinging south to take these blocks of buildings. I have a bit more clearing to do along that road at the western-most limit of my advance, but in a minute or 2 I plan on oh-so-carefully probing with my T-70s, backed up with my few mortars....

[Image: CentreMapDusk-AtTurn17a.png]

WILLOW OUT!
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2009, 11:56 PM,
Good work, thanks.
09-04-2009, 04:14 PM,
Thanks herroberst. I was just wondering if the Germans have opted to leave the northern half of the map empty, and put everything he had elsewhere! If so, this may be the dullest game ever! The next turn or 2 should be illuminating. I'm sending an ATR and rifle squad across the street and into the front door of the factory. As well, I've decided to live a little, and fast-move a T-70 due west and see what's what there!

[Image: CentreMapDusk-AtTurn22.png]
09-08-2009, 02:04 PM,
Still nothing. Turn 26, and I have cleared the buildings and gained the flags in the north without so much as seeing a shnitzel wrapper.

[Image: CentreMapDusk-AtTurn26a.jpg]

I'm even able to run this T-70 to the far end of the map...

[Image: CentreMapDusk-AtTurn26.jpg]

Lets see if it lasts the next 4 minutes!
09-08-2009, 02:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2009, 02:13 PM by Combat Wombat.)
man, i don't like the look of thata expance of rail tracks you have to cross ....
09-08-2009, 02:13 PM,
Field Marshall E. Rommel's South Map Game

With 2 turns left, rommel's infantry advances steadily...

[Image: advancing4.png]

This is turn 29 of 30. Airfield is at the top. Cargol was very cautious. I do not know what he had. That would explain a lot.

[Image: advancing5.png]
09-23-2009, 05:54 PM,
nice and quiet over here at the moment .. anything cooking ? ;)
09-24-2009, 03:43 AM,
Mr. Chuck told me he has just finished his battle with Raz, so hopefully the next round will be starting soon!
09-24-2009, 02:10 PM,
Good .. I need to avenge my fallen men ! onwards !
04-12-2010, 05:29 AM,
Good work, men. Think we have a real twist on them in this one. Next phase should be fun. See the other Russian only forum for orders, information.

Herroberst