• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

just a little question
06-04-2009, 02:53 AM,
just a little question
i am newbie to Squad battles,

is there a way to change the Hex info Area, to put it to the left or the right just like in panzer campaigns???

is there a website who make an alternate art like pictures of the units and the Map??

cheers
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 03:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2009, 03:09 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
RE: just a little question
MasnarT Wrote:i am newbie to Squad battles,

is there a way to change the Hex info Area, to put it to the left or the right just like in panzer campaigns???

is there a website who make an alternate art like pictures of the units and the Map??

cheers

Welcome to the SB side of the Blitz!

As far as I know, the hex data stays at the bottom, although I've never tried to change it. It's doubtful, I'd bet.

There is alternate art for many of the SB games. Check out the post near the top in the Important Thread listings titled: Useful SB Site Listing. Look in there for a site called Task Force Echo Four. There are a lot of alternate art/sound mods, as well as many, many scenarios created after release of the games. Lots of cool articles for SB newbies. I'd recommend reading them to get your feet wet.

If there's anything I can do, don't hesitate to post it, or send either myself or Landser34 an EMAIL.

Again, welcome. I think you'll enjoy the SB experience.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
06-04-2009, 03:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2009, 03:30 AM by MasnarT.)
Thanks a lot Sir,

waw... it was all in front of my eyes and i didn't see it :)

looks like the "squad battles" have a LOT of fans, from this huge amount of work on this series from guys around the world.

thanks for all the info, this was really helpful... i have a lot to read now, starting from the game manual :P
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
06-04-2009, 06:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2009, 06:53 AM by Ozgur Budak.)
Welcome to the great world of SB Dany. Guys, Dany is an energetic member of the PzC community. I hope he will enjoy the SB series and we will win a loyal member.

Here is the link for TFE4: http://hosted.wargamer.com/squadbattles/index.htm
06-04-2009, 04:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2009, 04:49 PM by MasnarT.)
thanks Ozgur,
yesterday was the first time that i explore this forum, i had Vietnam a few years ago, but Fulda Gap '85 get my attention back then cz it was on Operational level. but again from what i see in this forum, and all the links outhere, and the "Why Tactical? " thread, it looks like with Squad battles, FULL ENTERTAINEMENT is Guarantee Big Grin
Dany "BigBlock" Sakr
Beirut / Lebanon
Send this user an email
06-05-2009, 01:18 AM,
I was a predominantly PzC player 7-8 years ago. Now most of my time goes to tactical fight. I hope you wil enjoy SB as we all do. I especially recommend getting a newer title and see the improvements.