• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Alternate Russian Rally Voices
06-04-2009, 12:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2009, 02:43 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
Alternate Russian Rally Voices
Hello all !

I made the mini-mod for SAW "Russian rally WAW" . Download here can http://forums.gamesquad.com/downloads.ph...le&id=2073
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 02:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2009, 02:48 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
RE: Mod for SAW
I took the liberty of changing the title of your post to make it more specific. Since there are two big MODs for SAW, I didn't want folks to skip over the post thinking it was about those.

I listened to them, pretty cool! The only thing is that some of them were pretty soft, volume-wise. Not sure how they'd come across in the game. Have you tried that?

Technically you could use these in Winter War as well as Advance of the Reich. I was listening to the AoTR Russian Rally Calls and like them much better than the stock ones with Winter War. They must be from a sound mod or something.

So, what do each of those rallies translate to in English. Be as salty as you wish, your amongst soliders here!

Stepan's rally voices are included as an attachment to my post in a zipped folder.

A

Attached Files
.zip   Russian rally.zip (Size: 677.71 KB / Downloads: 8)
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
06-04-2009, 06:44 AM,
RE: Alternate Russian Rally Voices
Thank you for your positive comment's and replace the name of the title.

Soft rallies are "strong" in content.

Use this rally in WW and the ATR is not correct. People of that era (World War 2) spoke with another intonation and operated by other phrases. As soon as I will these products, I thought the rally for them.

Translation into english is almost not possible. I can only tell the general meaning of each phrase.
06-04-2009, 10:44 PM,
RE: Alternate Russian Rally Voices
Stepan Wrote:Thank you for your positive comment's and replace the name of the title.

Soft rallies are "strong" in content.

Use this rally in WW and the ATR is not correct. People of that era (World War 2) spoke with another intonation and operated by other phrases. As soon as I will these products, I thought the rally for them.

Translation into english is almost not possible. I can only tell the general meaning of each phrase.

I wasn't looking for a literal translation, just a general sense of what the rally voices were saying....

Good work, thanks for the correction on the WW and AoTR thing. Never even thought about the fact that popular phrases do, in fact, change over time, although I'm pretty sure any USMC rally cry, either in WWII or today would include very 'colorful' language!
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4