• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

member search
06-02-2009, 04:20 PM,
member search
I was trying to find a member. I don't know his user name. So I tried seaching for the country. No luck! I'm presuming searching by country does not work. He's the only member from Vatican City.

Zap
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2009, 05:38 PM,
RE: member search
tried using his email address ?
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-03-2009, 01:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2009, 01:23 AM by zap.)
Antoni,

I don't have that. Its a blind search you might say. I saw that we have a member from Vatican City. I was looking under nationalities.Wanted to get to know him. With the Blitz system, and little info. I guess the only way is to find him would be to look at each individual member of each ladder?

Zap
06-04-2009, 01:29 AM,
Thats a good one mate !

I am a bit stuck ! - let me go away and think about it !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-04-2009, 11:01 PM,
There are no active members showing a country code for the Vatican. There was one player listed in the database with that country code, but he is inactive. His call sign was Uriah Nemo and his email address was listed as [email protected] if you'd like to try and contact him.
06-05-2009, 01:25 AM,
Thank you so much for your prompt efforts. And results.

Zap